If you are like many homeowners, you may have a substantial amount of equity accumulated in your home.
Equity is the difference between the present value of your home and the amount you owe, if any, on a mortgage. With our home equity options, we can give you an opportunity to use the valuable equity you have accumulated.
There are several other reasons to consider a home equity line or loan.
- It’s convenient.
- The interest on a home equity line or loan may be tax deductible. Contact a tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest.
- There are no closing costs as long as you maintain the account for at least 3 years.
- Repayment options offer flexibility.
Learn more about our home equity programs and which one is best for you!
- Flex+ Revolving Line of Credit
- Fixed-Rate Home Equity Loans (monthly payment)
- Bi-Weekly Fixed-Rate Home Equity Loans (bi-weekly payment)
- View our interest rates
- Home Equity Loan Calculator
- Apply online
Homeowners hazard insurance required on all properties, and flood insurance is required on properties in flood zones.
For more information, please call us at (607) 737-3815 or toll-free at (800) 836-3711 and ask to speak with a Home Equity Specialist.