Wire Services Department Contact Information
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Phone: (607) 737-3839
- Chemung Canal Trust Company
Swift Code: CCTRUS31
- Domestic: $25
- Foreign: $40
- Incoming: $15
- The U.S. does not currently participate in IBAN.
Incoming Wires: 4:20 p.m. on normal business days. (Anything received after that time will be credited the following business day)
Outgoing Wires: 2:30 p.m. on normal business days. (Anything received after that time will be processed on the following business day)
What information is required when sending a wire?
- Beneficiary’s full name, address and account number
- Routing number (if domestic)
- Swift Code (if foreign) of receiving financial institution
- Purpose of the transfer
- Additional information may required for foreign wire transfers
If receiving foreign funds into a Chemung Canal account, please provide the following information:
- Beneficiary Info: Swift Code, Chemung Canal account number, and our address (Chemung Canal Trust Company, PO Box 1522, Elmira, NY 14902)
*Further Credit To: CCTC’s Beneficiary Bank, Address and Account Number
Paying a loan: If you’d like to wire funds to pay your loan, please use your loan number as the account number and it will be processed once it’s received.
*It’s crucial to provide the ‘further credit to’ to ensure proper credit.
If you believe you’ve been scammed:
- Wires cannot be retrieved once sent. Please be cautious and know the person you are sending the funds to.
- A wire transfer is as good as cash–immediately available and can be withdrawn asap.
- If you are pressed into making a decision or asked to send money fast, it’s a sign of a scam.