Before You Apply
In order to apply for a checking account online you must meet the following requirements:
- At least one account owner must be 18 years of age or older.
- Account owners must have valid Social Security Numbers.
- A separate application must be submitted for each account desired.
What to Expect:
We estimate that it will take 5 -10 minutes to complete this form/application.
You cannot save a partially completed application. So, it is important that you allow enough time to complete the application entirely. If you can’t spend that much time right now, we suggest that you end the application process and try again when you have more time.
Once you submit a complete application, we will prepare your account documentation and either mail it to you for completion or hold it at one of our branches.
Information You Will Need:
Before you begin your application, decide what type of checking account you are interested in (compare options and check rates), then collect the following information and have it ready when you complete the application.
- Full name and address of the proposed account holders.
- Valid Social Security Numbers for the proposed account holders.
- Mother’s Maiden Name of Primary Account Holder