Health Savings Accounts
For employees covered by a High Deductible Health Plan, an HSA is a tax-free, interest-bearing checking account to provide savings for qualified medical expenses that the health plan does not cover.
- Allows your employees covered by a high deductible health plan to save for future qualified medical expenses on a tax advantaged basis
- Employer/employee contributions can be directly deposited
- Accounts earn interest based on a variable rate
- No monthly or setup fees
Payroll Direct Deposit
Safely and conveniently deposit payroll funds electronically into employee accounts at any financial institution in the U.S.
Individual Retirement Plans
We offer several options to help individuals save for retirement. These individual-based retirement plans can also be great opportunities for self-employed and sole proprietors to meet their retirement goals.
- IRS’s – Traditional and Roth
- Simplified Employee Pension (SEP)
- SIMPLE IRA Plans
Feel free to call us directly at (607) 735-4030 or Contact us to email us for more information.